1. Satellite icon: After the satellite is found,the GPS light stops flashing and stays on for normal use.
2. Vehicle speed display
3. Compass: N (North) E (East) W (West) S (South)
4. Speed unit: KM/H (kilometers) MPH (miles)
New GPS speedometer
Suitable for all car
Simple function and compact appearance
GPS+Beidou dual-mode chip
Using 10 Hz high refresh rate GPS +Beidou dual-mode chipThe refresh rate is 10 frames per second, and the vehicle speed is refreshed quickly without delay
Professional scheme designa
High-performance processing chip, strong performance and compatibility, dual-running memory and dual-core processor to ensure smooth high-speed operation.
USB power supply 0 power consumption
Using car USB (5V) or cigarette lighter to USB power supply, really zero power consumption.USB or cigarette lighter is a short power, the car is turned off and the power is cut off, there is no the phenomenon of power stealing,and OBD is a long power.
Accurate speed display
Added speed calibration function, adjustable to be consistent with the car dashboard display(GPS vehicle speed is authorized by satellite signal! It is very accurate in nature, no adjustment is required normally)
Speed Driven distance Driving direction automatic light sensitivity
Mile and kilometer switch sound alarm switch speeding alarm fatigue driving reminder
Interpretation of small mileage:
The distance from the start point to the end point is the node between ignition and flameout”Display the mileage this time after flameout”
GPS precise positioning / real-time synchronous display data, satellite data collection, not affected by the weather E-East, W-West, S-South, N-North
2 alarm functions Improve driving safety
Suitable for all Car
New energy vehicles Petrol-electric hybrid vehicles CompatibleCan be used with USB (5V) Fuel vehicles Buses Trucks
Equipped with photosensitive elements, the brightness of the display is automatically adjusted according to the intensity of external light, so that it is clearly visible under strong light
Automatically turn on and off as the car starts and stops
1. Insert the product into the check port on the vehicle OBD computer;
2. Insert the other end of the product into the data interface of the host;
3. After the product is inserted into the host and the car is started, wait for the communication linkage between A202 and the car;
4. After the linkage is successfully established, the host will send a “drop” sound, at the same the display screen displays vehicle protocols and then indicates that it is the first time the product is used to set up parameters. (International universal OBD plug protocol definitions stipulated by SAE).
Q1: Why does it automatically turn off after a period of time?
A1: Its default sleep time is 30s, So when your engine is turned off, it will automatically turn off after 30s .please choose “Sleep Time Set” to set the sleep time.
Q2: Why my car dashboard lights or fault alarm lights are caused to be lit up abnormally?
A2: When used in some cars, car dashboard lights or fault alarm lights are caused to be lit up abnormally, choose”Product inf” -“Matching inf” to see the solution, and use needle-nose pliers to twist off excess pins to eliminate such phenomena.